Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen auto "correct" turn a very innocent sentence containing the word "Pennsic" into something very interesting.

Comment

Nothing containing the word "Pennsic" is innocent.

Comment

Well...there is that.

Comment

I like how my iPhone's autocorrect has learned some. Like Dave said it'll recognize Fratching but it has the red squiggly line underneath saying it's spelled wrong. And some of the words I use most often it'll autocorrect to but likewise will say are misspelled (doesn't help I'm a shit speller). Words like douchenozzle and bunneh.
          Though with the previous iOS I used hell tons more the he'll and yet it would *always* autocorrect 'hell' to 'he'll'. It was annoying and I got used to doing what I could to get around the autocorrection of that and several other words.
          It still won't autocorrect shit or fuck (which I use a lot via text to certain people and on my Facebook). Oh well if it's trying to clean up my language it's in for a tough battle.
          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Not an autocorrect, but funny anyway. One version of PC-Write (DOS based shareware word processor) would present a (suspected) misspelling in the form "Replace word-not-in-dictionary with suggested-alternative?", and didn't recognize a brand name in a letter I was writing to my mother about my (then) new car. I'm going to have to (sometime) dig out the (5.25") discs and install it to get a screenshot (would belong in "Abort, Retry, Fail" if PC Magazine were still around).

What was so funny? It asked "Replace Hyundai with Honda?".
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
            X