This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bath Bomb brand?

A couple of years ago I ordered some bath bombs that were awesome and now I can't remember what they were called I could have sworn it was something like Plooque or something like that. Some word that was similar to the sound they make when you drop them into the tub kind of. They were heart shaped and they had about 12 or so kinds. One was cinnamon and one had Princess in the name and turned the bath water glittery purple. I know it's a long shot but since I heard about them originally from one of the sites I frequent (I believe one of the web comics) and a lot of people here have a lot of overlap in that area, it was worth a shot. I can't remember time specifics other than a couple of years ago or I'd look through my bank statements.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

You sure that wasn't Lush? Cuz they kind of specialize in that sort of thing.

Comment

I was going to say Lush, myself. Their bath bombs are awesome. So relaxing and they smell SO GOOD.

From what you're describing, you may be mixing 2 different kinds the tisty tosty which is heart shaped or the fairy jasmine which is purple and glittery. They make many more than 12 now, it's a growing category on their page. here's the bath bomb page of their website.
      Last edited by lupo pazzesco; 11-21-2011, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Nope. I looked through what all they had and it definitely isn't the same thing though it is similar.
        "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

Fantasy Bath

Looks like they have more than 12 bath bombs. And some are heart shaped and some are not. But these look really nice. I'm thinking of ordering from them.
          And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

Woohoo! Got bored waiting on laundry and scoured through my paypal history on a whim despite being nearly certain I didn't use paypal for it. Apparently I was close name wise, it is Ploonq. Very thrilled to have not only found that but also the sites you guys recommended have ones I definitely have to try as well.

Also, just had to share.... the one that I was remembering as cinnamon is actually not cinnamon. It's called POW and this was part of the description and made me giggle:
            "If you're one for morning rituals, we think that you'll particularly enjoy yelling "POW!!" at the top of your lungs every time you drop this one into your bath water. Because, seriously: if you have to be up at this ungodly hour, so does everybody else."

(apparently after a long day of it bugging me that I can't remember and being too sleepy to reason makes me completely willing to search through two years of transactions on paypal after searching 2 years of bank statements )
            Last edited by Shangri-laschild; 11-22-2011, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Well glad you guys gave those other links. After all that excitement, apparently their store is closed but the website was accidentally left open for order

Comment

Working...
              X