This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One phone call 45 minutes..

not sucky, just odd..which is why it is here.

So we took calls for the first time. Was on the phone 45 minutes trying to help the customer. For obvious reasons I can not say who I am working for..or give too many details (specifically because they will fire my hinny faster then I could blink if they found out). Person had been trying to get it straightened out 13 hrs that day, 2 of which was on hold calling us. Even though I spent 45 minutes, was unable to help them..and did not get yelled at for spending that long either..so yay. The person was actually very pleasant about it as well. All in all not a bad first day in taking customer service calls. Oh and they were laughing by the time they got off the phone with me, so that is a plus.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

'Cause you're awesome.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Forgot to actually include what happened (as much as I can). Person tried to get a promotional item at store, some technical glitch on OUR side prevented this. ((Since I am not tech, couldn't even begin to explain this)). They spent 11 hours with the store trying to fix the issue, and was finally brushed off to us. Called us, and was constantly transferred around, and put on hold. Now I know what some are thinking .. did this actually happen or was it a failed attempt at a scam? My very first thought.

Except they knew it had to be investigated (they informed me they were aware of this from the store), and I don't know many 'Scammers' who would be pleasant (Ie not scream and moan) for fourty five minutes especially with both the store and me telling them that it would take a few days for it to be investigated.

There was a lot I could have done better with that call, but for a first call..wasn't too horrible.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
        'Cause you're awesome.
        Oh, yes
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Working...
        X