This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• # at the table?

For the Thanksgiving people...how many people at your table including yourself?
    Me, Myself, and I
    13.89%
    2-9
    63.89%
    10-19
    13.89%
    20-29
    5.56%
    30-39
    2.78%
    40-49
    0.00%
    50 - UP
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

This year, it's just my parents and me. And I couldn't be happier about it. :3
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

I picked 20-29, but it's hard to say...probably at least 20...we don't all fit at the table, though.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Ususally I'm over at a relatives house for Thanksgiving, but because I'm working tonight it's just me, my roommate, and my cat. In fact, we had the dinner yesterday [ had duck for the first time ] and started putting up Christmas stuffs.
        Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Since I'm at work, it's just me.
          "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Supposed to be about 34 or so. Just my mom & dad, half of their kids and a splattering of grandkids, greats and infolded unofficial fambly.

What? ... I have 8 younger siblings and 6 kids.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

This year it was my Mom, Dad, Hubby, Little Bits, Oldest Daughter, Bug, Future Ex Son in Law and myself. Kind of difficult when my parents do not know what is going on

Comment

My family of 4. My brothers family of 5. Mom, dad, sister and BF and younger brother. So theres a lot and we kinda eat in shifts bc theres not enough chairs.

Comment

Just me and my 2 sisters. Really missing my brother.
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Lucky no. 7. Both parents, brother and his wife, niece, nephew, myself.
                    Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Me, SO and his mom.
                      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Ok, i just did a quick count in my head of who was actually there and I think it was around 30..
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Had 13 1/2*, not including the cats.

Had the potential to go up to 21-40, but most of the nieces and nephews had other plans.

*the 1/2 was my nephew's baby daughter. 10 months old and had pigged out on mashed up pickles.
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

8 not including the 3 cats. My parents, my brother, my sister, my brother in law, my niece, my nephew, and me.
                            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Working...
                            X