X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Seraph View Post
    /nerdgasms over Cookie's new avatar
    I find it in questionable taste...
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
      You know, we go through this EVERY holiday season. I've told you time and time again that you are NOT allowed to go on vacation this time of year. Blackout dates exist for a reason!!
      Well, technically from a medical/science standpoint, it's not on vacation, it's working overtime(mucus,lungbits, sinus pressure), symptoms are NOT caused by the virus/bacteria, but by your immune system fighting it. Not that it helps.
      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
        I find it in questionable taste...
        I have been told repeatedly I'm a complete doppleganger of Marigold (with...clearer skin, lol). I did a double take the first time she showed up, and had a bunch of my buddies email me "Do...you know Jeph, somehow?"

Sorry to derail the thread. GET BACK TO MAKING MORE LUPO CLONES, LUNGLING!
        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth BlaqueKatt View Post
          Well, technically from a medical/science standpoint, it's not on vacation, it's working overtime.
          Yep, that's what is happening...and I'm dealing with that crap too. At least my nose is no longer running like a faucet and I'm no longer "hacking up hairballs." Still, the cough is annoying and so is the headache. Right now, I wouldn't mind having my nose welded shut!
          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

I'll be more than happy to share my over-active immune system with anyone who wants it. It'll help me a lot too. LOL

B
            "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
            I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
              I have been told repeatedly I'm a complete doppleganger of Marigold (with...clearer skin, lol). I did a double take the first time she showed up, and had a bunch of my buddies email me "Do...you know Jeph, somehow?"

Sorry to derail the thread. GET BACK TO MAKING MORE LUPO CLONES, LUNGLING!
              Yeah but if you make them, that means you'll have Flaming Lupo Lunglings!
              I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                /nerdgasms over Cookie's new avatar
                The freaky thing is, Faye LOOKS like me!
                The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

Working...
                X