Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Concerning Digestive Enzymes (totally non-graphic)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerning Digestive Enzymes (totally non-graphic)

Arrite. I am having issues, you may or may not care or remember any of their nature.
    Point is, I'm looking into digestive enzymes. From in-stomach to point of exit, there seems to be upset along the entire thing, no matter what I eat-- which I need to eat, because if I don't I get dizzy, cranky, miserable, and very ill-feeling. Granted, I get ill-feeling anyways, but it's different.
    Yes I am seeing (several) doctors about this.
    POINT IS. Has anyone taken anything known as digestive enzymes? Yes I know this is a category of health supplements. I'm looking into them because stomach acid does not seem to be the issue (ranitidine (generic Zantac) only aggravates my poor tummy and made me have a mild allergic reaction .___. do not want )
    If so, what did you take, and how did it go for you?
    (tl;dr: trolling for "what was your experience with this sub-category of still-being-researched-stuff?)
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."
Working...
X