X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone wanna buy some cookies?

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/girl-g...-1226375621442

Quick background: Girl Guides down here are ages 5-18, they do NOT do door-to-door sales.

Basically they over-ordered their biscuits, which are normally sold through places such as a discount variety store. Now they have to get rid of almost 170,000 biscuits.

This'll be interesting
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Mmmmm, they can mail them to me!!!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I'll gladly take a box or five off their hands.
      "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

With Girl Scout cookies some places let you buy some to be sent to the troops deployed overseas - I wonder if they have something similar?
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

If they don't mind shipping them across the Pacific, I'll gladly take some off their hands...
          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Nice to see the Cheap Ass Chips stayed classy and didn't sling any mud back at the girls who refused to name them as their dropout sponsor...

Oh wait...

Comment

Quoth Raveni View Post
              Nice to see the Cheap Ass Chips stayed classy and didn't sling any mud back at the girls who refused to name them as their dropout sponsor...

Oh wait...
              To be honest, that was the first time I'd ever heard of the company actually selling the Girl Guide biscuits.

My former place of work lets groups such as the Girl Guides and Scouts (down here they're mixed gender and the groups run as follows: Joeys 5-8, Cubs 8-10, Scouts: 10/11-14/15, Venturers: 14/15-18, Rovers: 18-25, my sister is a Rover and currently leads a Joey mob) set up and do things provided that there is sufficient notice.
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
              X