Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He who denied it supplied it. Or something.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He who denied it supplied it. Or something.

A couple of weeks ago I had a $70 drive off, right in the middle of a busy period. I somehow managed to note the registration and make of vehicle and the time it happened, and other details were pulled from the CCTV.

I heard yesterday that the guy that did it got caught. Also that when he was arrested, he said something like "How did they get me? I was so careful!" followed by trying to deny it.

Sadly we won't get the money back. I'm hoping that at least word will get around that we're awesome so don't bother trying to steal from us because you will get caught.

Quoth edible_hat View Post
    A couple of weeks ago I had a $70 drive off, right in the middle of a busy period. I somehow managed to note the registration and make of vehicle and the time it happened, and other details were pulled from the CCTV.

I heard yesterday that the guy that did it got caught. Also that when he was arrested, he said something like "How did they get me? I was so careful!" followed by trying to deny it.

Sadly we won't get the money back. I'm hoping that at least word will get around that we're awesome so don't bother trying to steal from us because you will get caught.
    Brilliant!!!! what an idiot the SC is!! OOOhhhhh I got it. A brilliant idiot!!!

engage brain before running mouth!!!!
    You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take,and statistically speaking, 99% of the shots you do take.

Pirates Vs. Ninjas. Which would you choose? http://s1.darkpirates.com/c.php?uid=40174

Comment

Let's face it, if these people were any smarter, they wouldn't be breaking the law!
      For civilized discussion about broadcasting, media and sports along with fun games to play, visit:
      http://atriumforum.com/
      Emphasis on Michigan area broadcasting, but ANYONE is welcome!

Comment

On a similar topic, we've just banned an entire family for stealing from the shop. Actual words used by the manager: "If they come here again, tell them to f*** off"

Comment

This just occurred to me, but wouldn't it be great if stores posted a wall of shame for "stupid criminals". I mean, you could show just the car without details of the person(s) inside or plate number. But follow it up with something like "Yes, you ARE on camera and you WILL be caught. Drive-offs are punishable by law". And then show the proof of it. Sorry, the thought of it just tickled my funny bone a bit.
          A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
            This just occurred to me, but wouldn't it be great if stores posted a wall of shame for "stupid criminals". I mean, you could show just the car without details of the person(s) inside or plate number. But follow it up with something like "Yes, you ARE on camera and you WILL be caught. Drive-offs are punishable by law". And then show the proof of it. Sorry, the thought of it just tickled my funny bone a bit.
            I could not agree more. We need to bring back a little public humiliation for some things.
            I don't have an anger problem! I have an idiot problem!-Hank Hill

Comment

Quoth bainsidhe View Post
              I still have (even 1 1/2 years after I quit the gas station) a TON photos from the video cameras that I had to e-mail myself to establish time and date and to go from the camera PC to a regular PC hooked up to a printer. some are sooooooo obvious and show great detail down to literally the color of some woman's underclothes (sheer top during the summer)
              I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
              -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
              X