This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox cookies no longer working?

Before anyone asks, yes, I do have Firefox set to allow cookies from sites, as I always have. But recently, it's not keeping me logged into websites that it used to (ie, CS, livejournal, IMDb, hotmail), and Mom has to answer all of her security questions each time she does her online banking, where it would normally only do that after I did the weekly cookie sweep. Is FF experiencing a glitch or is this something new?
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

do you have it set to clear private data on close? and if so are cookies included on that cleanup? those are the 2 easy ones i can think of off the top of my head
    This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
    my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

No, I only clear the private data when I know my nephew is going to be on behind me. Not that I look at anything dirty I just don't want him stalking me on my stomping grounds and blogs.

I'm talking, if I close out the browser for a few minutes, come back and get back on my frequented sites, and I have to log into them all over again. Hotmail doesn't even remember my screen name. I know, this seems like severe laziness, but it's just annoying, ya know?
      The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

I'm getting this same issue with CS.com

Clear your private data manually (NOT saved passwords, unless you remember all of em )

Then they'll start working again, at least for the time being, then when they stop working again, just clear everything out...again

I've had to do it like 3 times in the past couple weeks.
        <Insert clever signature here>

Comment

Working...
        X