Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aha! That makes more sense. Though... I can imagine the delivery person's reaction. My reaction would have either to give suggestions or go "duhh... what?". I would've given a larger-than-normal tip then too. But then I always feel bad when I don't tip decently, usually because of lack of cash or money in general.
    Last edited by ShadedWings; 06-30-2008, 06:01 AM. Reason: additional comment
    Confirmed altoholic.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
      Question: In your professional pizza deliverer opinion, is it sucky to answer the door with a dying baby mouse on a plate and ask for advice on what to do with it?

I did give the guy a $5.something tip on a $14.something order (just paid with a $20 and told him to keep it).

Okay, this question did kinda strip the gears in this ol' noggin of mine, because
      when I first read it there was no context. Another forum member directed me
      to the appropriate post and now that I have context, I can respond.

Suck? No - in fact, quite the opposite. While I'm sure the pizza driver was
      having a WTF moment over this, the fact that you show so much concern for a
      small creature's welfare speaks very well of you.

Comment

Working...
      X