X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe this to be the funniest video on YouTube right now

O Fortuna, the misheard lyrics version: http://youtu.be/nIwrgAnx6Q8
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

That is awesome. I laughed so hard I nearly peed myself.

Comment

Oh my God, that was hysterical! Actually knowing the real lyrics makes it even funnier.
      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

The Wife has performed Carmina a few times. She was laughing harder than I was.

I like this one
        Big ad
        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
        Save the Ales!
        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

ROFL!

I can kinda see how some of it can be misheard. Although in my case it's a tad easier to make out the Latin...but only cos I sang it in choir in college. (the entirety of Carmina Burana that is, not just the first/last song)

still...

Comment

The Carmina Burana is one of my favorite operas, and this is just brilliant. Thanks for sharing it.

Can I be the only one who finds that poor, little Octopus adorable?

Comment

Quoth Krysalis View Post
              The Carmina Burana is one of my favorite operas, and this is just brilliant. Thanks for sharing it.

Can I be the only one who finds that poor, little Octopus adorable?
              Not at all! I love the Octopus.
              "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Given I have no idea about the lyrics, when I was hearing the song, I was actually hearing the words being sung
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
                X