This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cranky people today 08/17 long

Man they were just cranky today. Good think all the reps got it today and not just me.

customer #1- middle eastern but understandable. (**Please note I am not racist or anything like that but a good chunk of the middle eastern people I talk to talk down to me or argue with everything I say. I think it has something to do with the culture. If I am wrong about this will be happy to say so but just my experiance so far) This guy did nothing but counter everything I said with a complaint or contradiction. We go round and round about everything. Said our materials were not good enough and was mad because I told him if he wanted to place a classifed ad prewritten ones were in the materials. He went off because I told him he would have to find his own papers for the ads or pay the company that is listed in the manual to run them for him. This was not good enough He wanted a list of all the newspapers around the country. The proceed with the normal competior has that. I was so ready to lose it with this guy.

C#2-the old lady that attended a seminar where the return policy was while you are at the seminar. calling and threatining because she wants her money back and the seminar was in May.

C#3 The 2 different guys that think I will be able to fix a problem already in process by faxing the same fax every 10 minutes for 2 hours before we finally got tired of them and recapped that they we are fixing the problem.

C#4 The lady that calls to do nothing but complain about everything. No questions nothing just bitching the whole time.

C#5 The guy who has no idea what he bought, how it works, never read the materials that came with the products and decides that its our fault it doesnt work.

C#6 the guy that says I never wrote for a refund but you gave me a credit. *note, we only accept returns by written request.

that isnt even all of them just the most frustrating. I am so glad to be home
    I before E except after C. We live in a weird society

I had clue-deficit day. *Maybe* half the subscribers who called had any idea what a subscriber identification number WAS, let alone any idea what their own might be. Several others didn't get the concept of "no, we won't be paying any more claims for you this year, since you've used your entire maximum, and no, we didn't set that, your employer did".

Then there was the b*tch from another department who wanted to check if a subscriber was in my category (the plan type she handles and the ones I do can't access each other's info for some reason). I'm willing to be helpful, but SHE doesn't have the subscriber ID number! Then she gripes at me about "well can't you just.....", with "suggested" procedure being VERY against policy. Er, "colleague", ever hear of, among other things, HIPAA????? (No, I didn't say this to her. She hung up on me for sticking with set-in-stone ID verification procedure. I did e-mail my supervisor with pertinent info.)
    Last edited by Seanette; 08-18-2006, 04:01 AM. Reason: correcting typo
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Working...
    X