This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seafood puns

My family and I were at a seafood restaurant tonight and my grandma was deciding on salmon, and my brother, king of bad puns, goes "Yeah, Grandma, get it just for the halibut. (hell of it)" We all laughed, well, kind of.
    My brother said to the waitress "Sorry, you probably hear that one all the time."
    The waitress says "Yeah, it's a cod forsaken place."

Also, this isn't a joke, but the restaurant had all these old fashioned tin trays with various company names on them decorating the wall, I swear one was probably from the forties, it featured a dancing rooster and the
    company name was "GAY COCK". I don't know if that was a joke or a real company, but if it was the latter, I have a feeling they've changed their name. Next time I go I'll have to get a picture.
    It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
    -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Hehehe. Kudos to the waiter for going along with it.

Comment

Yeah, she was pretty cool. She joked with us through the meal. Good Service. The food came fast too. I don't think we waited ten minutes for it.
      It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
      -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Somewhere in california, in the orange county/san fernando valley area, there's a suhshi resteraunt in a strip mall right next to a tropical fish store

The trip was kind of a drag, but seeing that brightened my day
        "Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

Quoth dispatch View Post
          Somewhere in california, in the orange county/san fernando valley area, there's a suhshi resteraunt in a strip mall right next to a tropical fish store
          Reminds me of the mall where there's a Victoria's Secret next to a bridal store next to a maternity clothing shop...
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
            Reminds me of the mall where there's a Victoria's Secret next to a bridal store next to a maternity clothing shop...
            And then we have a seafood restaurant not far from my Dad's house that has a lake beside it. . . .

Wanna know how they catch their fish? They don't.

According to Dad . . . they have chutes that connect the kitchen with the lake. Just press a button if you want salmon, one for shrimp, et al.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
            X