This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth morgana View Post
    So, OP, did you reply? What did you say?

Nope. Never replied. And then I saw a job posting for a part time position there. Let them hire some other sucker. Although, I work in a small enough field that word travels fast. Most of us know and/or have worked with each other, so anyone from the area probably already knows what sort of dumpster fire they'd be walking into. And I doubt anyone's gonna relocate for a part time gig.
    I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Quoth jedimaster91 View Post
      Nope. Never replied.
      Sometimes complete silence can be far more eloquent and telling than any words.
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

You could always adapt this to a work setting ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWhpk-8QLFQ
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
          Give them a gift card to the nearest Vietnamese restaurant for a bowl of Pho Nuk?
          (includes uncomplimentary pacifier to suck on)
          That'd be Mr. Spooner's Pho Nuk presumably
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
          X