This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot get motivated...

Hey y'all. Its been a while since I have even lurked the boards, let alone post anything. I'm struggling with my last semester of school. I'm trying to finish up, at the same time taking the FE exam for my home state. Its sort of like the bar exam for lawyers, but for engineers. I got less than two months to prepare for an 8 hour exam, while juggling a full course load. For the life of me, I cannot bring myself to even open up my old text books or the 50lbs study guide I got. I still have no job lined up or even a place to live three months after I graduate as my lease goes up soon (I'm actually glad for that as I live in a complete shithole).

Ah...hoarders is on tonight. No matter how discourage I ever get, that show always puts me back in perspective. That and I have to start cleaning my apartment as I feel dirty after watching the show...
    "Beatings will continue until morale improves!"

I know how you feel, I'm struggling a lot with motivation myself. I've got an A+ study guide that I need to crack open, cannot for the life of me manage. Bleh.

Maybe I'll pull up hoarder on Hulu, at least get me to clean my goddamn room.
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Start in the middle of that ridiculously thick study guide. It feels like you've got less to finish and you have to concetrate more, because you're not starting from a nice "hello, welcome, this is the guide to..." introduction.

And at least house cleaning is productive...could be worse!
      I speak English, L33t, Sarcasm and basic Idiot.

Comment

Working...
      X