This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any web designers in here?

I'm doing an informational interview assignment for college and it requires me to interview someone in the field I'm pursuing (web design). Problem is ... is that I don't personally know anyone in the field, and my networking is pretty limited...

The interview is ten open-ended questions and it can be done on your own time (although I would like it back soon as I need to finish the assignment!!). So it's not like a phone interview or anything. The questions are about your job and what you do (only personal information required is your name and an e-mail address).

Please note that you're not doing my homework for me, my work will still continue beyond the questions you've answered.

I very much appreciate any help I can get.

Thank you.

I can PM the questions or post them here...
    Last edited by karma_gypsy; 02-21-2012, 12:23 AM.
    This area is left blank for a reason.

If you don't need coding-type stuff replied to, I'd be more than happy to help. ^^
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

And if it's code type stuff you need, feel free to PM me. One way or the other, we've got you covered

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
        If you don't need coding-type stuff replied to, I'd be more than happy to help. ^^

Nope! Nothing complicated, just stuff like "how do you like your job?" sort of thing.

I'll PM you with the questions and you can PM the answers back. The assignment isn't due until Thursday, so I'm not in dire need.

I can't thank you enough, so I'll just leave a string of smiley faces....
        Last edited by karma_gypsy; 02-21-2012, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Quoth Pedersen View Post
          And if it's code type stuff you need, feel free to PM me. One way or the other, we've got you covered
          Thank you! I don't have any coding questions right now, but I'll definitely keep this forum in mind when I do come across any problems.

Comment

Quoth karma_gypsy View Post
            I can't thank you enough, so I'll just leave a string of smiley faces....
            Replied back, and dat's a lotta smiley faces!
            By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Working...
            X