This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caught Red Handed

I'm watching the premiere of a new reality show on Tru TV: about Loss Prevention and shoplifting.

Moronic owner is losing 8K/month in shoplifting and employee theft.

Really interesting show in what is going on in this place. This chick stuffed all kinds of clothing in her bra, under her shirt, and down her pants. Another guy tossed jackets out a fire door to be picked up by an accomplice who sped by, made the grab of merchandise, and sped off.

Unbelievable!
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

I caught that show too....how did you like it? I was glued to the tv the whole time...i didnt really enjoy the 2nd one where they were jacking food and stuff....but the 1st episode rocked! So how did you like it?

Comment

I'd like to find that show; what's it called?
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I could be wrong, but the title is the name of the show I think..IE Caught Red Handed.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

This sounds like a great show. Does it have hosts like World's Dumbest or is it like Disorderly Conduct where the guy just narrates?
          My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Working...
          X