This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well its offical...(paranormal tag)

So my last apartment before I moved into my house that I now own, had a ghost cat that apperently moved in shortly after I did.

tricky little bugger would only ever been seen out of the corner of my eye and I thought I was going crazy since my furchild (living one of course) is part ninja...

until one day my roommate at the time S said he thought he saw Tuxie race out from under his bed one day and run into the living room......but the cat was sound asleep on my bed.

well after I moved out of there, I didn't see him (ghost cat) for a while, until I knew my cat was outside and had no way of getting in without his personal door opener (IE me)....and I saw a black streak shoot out from under my bed. then I'd see it out of the corner of my eye while at the counter in the kitchen.

Well this morning took the cake....I'd let the furchild out this morning, and crawled back into bed for another hour or so of sleep before my alarm went off.

Alarm went off, I flung back the covers and the ghost cat was standing on my bed looking at me like I mortally offended him.....until I blinked and didn't see it again.

I recognized the cat sadly i don't know how he knew to find me in a town nearly 40 miles from where he lived and sadly died....

but he had a bar of white fur under his nose and had such a pompus attiude about him, I had named him formally King Tuxedo of Church St....tuxie to his mother :P

least i know hes found me and means me no harm, but it was creepy to know he was crawling into bed with me like he used to....little pervert
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.
Working...
X