Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm spoiled... I live by ramen restaurants that make fresh ramen noodles every day and have a variety of broths like miso, shoyu, and tan-tan.

Though on occasion I'll still make a packet, when I do I usually throw in about 1/3 cup frozen veggies, cook with packet, then drain all but 1/4 to 1/3 cup the broth, throw in a slice of cheese and mix.

Comment

My favorite broke food

My favorite way to make it is with 1 carrot chopped, half a small onion chopped, 1 stalk celery chopped and 1 chicken thigh deboned and skinned [toss the bone into the stock bag and the skin into the grill bag in the freezer] and instead of the flavor packet which may or may not have 'tropical oils' or 'flavor powder' that has mushroom in it, I use homemade stock to cook it all up into a nice soup. Just about the perfect 1 person serving for me

I love making my own stock, and freeze it in zippy bags in 16 liquid oz amounts - perfect for doing up 1 portion of ramen soup.
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
        It tastes freaking AMAZING. Seriously, its something my husband's fam has me cook every time we visit. XD
        I am totally making this!!
        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Akasa View Post
          Though on occasion I'll still make a packet, when I do I usually throw in about 1/3 cup frozen veggies, cook with packet, then drain all but 1/4 to 1/3 cup the broth, throw in a slice of cheese and mix.
          Eee! Someone else who likes cheese in their ramen!!!
          "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Working...
          X