Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Forum games

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 03:53 AM
Has had too many jobs

Ted turns to Josiah and tries again, after the show "You are better at the searching. Please try to do a search for comedians that had a heart attack..or had somebody in the audience die of a heart attack. Also..we might not be looking for something ON him..but in a building or on one of his fans. Wonder if there is any way to find out if one person has been present when he did really well."

Old 08-22-2012, 04:24 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

((mytical......did you watch the episode on monday?))

Old 08-22-2012, 04:32 AM
Cashier

Josiah burped, then scribbled instructions on a napkin. "Password to the computer,everything is 'Well, DUH' obvious and for God's sake, just type "Comedian dead of Heart attack" into Google. I'll hit up Security for the tapes."

Old 08-22-2012, 05:21 AM
Has had too many jobs

((No Wish I had, it was Scheduled for my DVR, but somebody cancelled it))

Ted leaves it for Josiah to do the Google search, as he is the tech wiz..he looks around in the place for anything that catches his eye.

Old 08-22-2012, 05:23 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

((cause what you said came almost straight out of that episode....tyger is catching up hes finally in season 4 and watching it online))

As the guy is finishing up his act, a set of bells go off almost right in the same room though they sound to much like the bells of a slot machine.

Suddenly most of the crowd erupts in gales of laughter, to the shock of the rest of the crowd since that joke was the worst of all.

Old 08-22-2012, 05:58 AM
Has had too many jobs

Ted looks around for the source of the sound of the bells.

Old 08-22-2012, 06:03 PM
Cashier

"Blasted luddites."
Josiah was halfway out of the room so he could talk to Security when he heard the bells, too. They sounded like they were behind him, in the showroom, and not on the gambling floor.

Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 08-23-2012 at 02:09 AM.

Old 08-25-2012, 03:50 PM
12 year old WoW nazi

((sorry guys been out of town....and the animals like to believe that 4am exsists ><))

Josiah follows his ears to the backstage area where an old iron bell is sitting on a small stool just behind the curtains.

Old 08-27-2012, 04:06 AM
Cashier

Josiah grabbed a passing Security guard and discreetly showed his USSS credentials.
"Special Agent Webley, Secret Service. Do you know where that bell came from?"

Old 08-27-2012, 04:08 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

The guard looks a little confused for about 1 second then says, "uh...I think its a prop from one of the acts..."