This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Bye, Awesome People.

So, as I mentioned in my thread a week ish ago ("What Luck For You Guys", should be a page or 2 back), my Aid of Rite is changing over from 24 hours to scheduled as of next week. Which has made everyone on the night shift forced to look for another job, be transferred to another store in our area or else be absorbed into our day shift. Welp, not many of them are willing to shift into the day shift, so they're all looking for different jobs. In addition, all but 3 of the managers are being transferred or have to get another job. So I'm losing all of my favorite managers. One only had a few days notice that she had to transfer. One is on vacation and when she finds out she will have to stay until midnight next week, will flip, as she has a young family. Several of my favorite cashiers are leaving too, including the Girl I mentioned from the same thread a week ago, and if she leaves, so will Boy.

I'm half excited, as it means I'll get a lot of people to train and I like training, but at the same time, not so much, as it means those same people may or may not be competent. And I also get the feeling I'm not so well liked by Store Manager, even though I'm fast, efficient, polite and eager to please. =/ Plus all of the rumors of Aid of Rite sinking like the Titanic haven't helped. I'm curious, though, to experience a store closing, or more in my case, a store merger. I thrive on chaos, I'm just weird like that.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill
Working...
X