This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important child development milestone achieved

I'm told my three-year-old niece uttered her first F-bomb tonight. I'm so proud.

she didn't learn it from me
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Just use my Granny's favorite phrase for just such a situation: "Don't curse, dammit!"
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I'm sure her parents are proud.

My younger brother, who didn't learn to talk until he was almost 6 (due to developmental delays, later discovered to be on the Autism spectrum) and his first words were . . .

"Fuck it!"

You can imagine the conversation my Mom had with the teachers at his school (a special needs school, which sadly is now closed.)
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Reminds me of the time my brother and sister in law moved to a new area and she took my niece to the park. What Jackie didn't know was lydia learned the word ducky which came out rather loudly as mommy look at the fucky.

Comment

Working...
        X