This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sri Lanka explosions

8 bombs exploded in churches and hotels around Sri Lanka during Easter services.Over 200 dead and nearly as many injured 😢
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Words fail me.
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

I'm gonna go with "May the victime rest in peace" v_v
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

To quote Professor Farnsworth, "I don't want to live on this planet anymore."

Comment

there are no words....

Comment

I'm with Professor Farnsworth.

People . . .

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
              I'm with Professor Farnsworth.

People . . .
              NOT people. Monsters. Zealots. Terrorists. These things were done by the filthiest of the filth, the lowest forms of life, individuals who have no morals or introspect. COWARDS.

Comment

Quoth CyberLurch View Post
                NOT people. Monsters. Zealots. Terrorists. These things were done by the filthiest of the filth, the lowest forms of life, individuals who have no morals or introspect.
                Unfortunately, yes, people . That is what the wrong circumstances can make of people. (See also, just for example, what Europeans did to Native Americans and Africans.)

The trick is figuring out how to avoid people getting into those circumstances (and it's definitely not an easy problem). While catching and sentencing them is necessary, it unfortunately does nothing to prevent the next ones to do the exact same thing

Comment

Working...
                X