Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I'm reading the dice-roll mechanics right, we roll 4d6. 1s and 2s equal [-], 3s and 4s equal [_], and 5s and 6s equal [+].

For instance, my roll was: 3-6-1-5 --> [_]-[+]-[-]-[+] --> which totals up to +1.

As long as we do better than -1 on the roll, I think we pass.

Screenshot of my roll:
    http://i.imgur.com/sxG2pIy.jpg
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

http://www.metstuebchen.de/cgi-bin/DIESERVER/roll.pl

Type in 4dF + whatever your modifier is with the code CSDFRPG to see where your roll is in comparison to mine. It also gives you a direct Fate roll.
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

And in this case the + would be our Mental stat?
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Your Conviction, yes.
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Ok. That is the trouble I am having with the rolls. What bonus to apply. Sorry, just can't seem to grasp the concept. Rerolled with conviction, came out with a roll of 3. Which should be pretty good.
            Last edited by Mytical; 07-01-2013, 04:58 AM.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

That's okay. And 3 is above -1 so you're clear
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

I like that site. I re-rolled using it, 4dF+3 = (0 0 + -) + 3 = 3

I pass.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

So no one's failed yet...so how do your characters respond? Didn't freak you out but it's still cold
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

At least I am assuming even Jad knows what a cold spot means at least

Comment

• My apologies, I will make a post in a couple of days. Right now, with the medicines I am on..not sure if I'd make sense.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                        My apologies, I will make a post in a couple of days. Right now, with the medicines I am on..not sure if I'd make sense.
                        Your posts are supposed to make sense?

Jokes aside, IMO, Rule One of Internet Roleplay is "Real Life ALWAYS Comes First." Rest up, get better, we'll be here when you're done.

Comment

• Yeah. Feel better. Then come back
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• I'd be interested in joining you all, but I have no idea how you'd fit in a mundane who hunts werewolves... since having a run-in with the Fool Moon gang from the book of the same title.

Comment

• Quoth Tyg3rW01f View Post
                              I'd be interested in joining you all, but I have no idea how you'd fit in a mundane who hunts werewolves... since having a run-in with the Fool Moon gang from the book of the same title.
                              Well, fair warning, I have no idea either. Part of the creation process is creating a setting that relates to your characters...so weres don't really have a presence in our Boston. We've got vamps, cultists, and ghosts as our supernatural elements

But, if you're still interested anyway, PM me and we can hash something out for introducing you into the next adventure.
                              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                              X