This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least his name fits...

My boss decided it'd be great to leave the new hire all alone on a sold out day with 3 groups in house. Hence, when I arrived late at night, there was a mob of six at the desk with phone ringing madly. The mob was all shouting demands, mostly for broken items. Picture a den of hungry wolves fighting over a piece of meat. The new hire was the meat.

Well he (the new hire) left pretty quickly and left me to deal with the mess. The mob didn't understand the concept of no maintenance after 9pm so I did my best. They are all scs stories by themselves, but If that werent enough, meanwhile dealing with it, a boozer stumbles in with his friend and klonks his forehead right on the door. Bg: boozer are guests who have been kicked out of the local bars. A first, he actually hit his head when the door wasn't locked--just walked too fast. Red faced, embarrassed, with a huge bruise purpling on his face, he shout obscenities at me with everyone watching. Stuff about like he'd fuck me sideways in a way I would love, accompanied with loud moaning and uh uh sounds. His friend tried to pull him away, but gave up quickly and scuttled off., hiding his face. My glare was bigger than all the rest the mob was giving him, but he his Shield of Drunken Oblivion was powerful.

Boozer: *wolf whistles loudly at me* ohhhh baby you know you want me, I like that! *whistles again*

Sc: shut up! You perverted drunk! Fuck off and go to bed!

Boozer: *ignoring sc* I'd give it to you any way you like *whistles at me again* oh yeah I like that! Ow ow!

Me: just ignore him. Thank you though.

Sc: no problem now about my tv, I just can't order any adults movies!

The boozer continues catcalling at me while I sift through the mob, and when the last one finally leaves, he leaves, winking at me and promising to get my number. Ugh.

I run to the security camera and find out which room he's in, and get his name for the banning. Last name? Moroni.
    Can't reason with the unreasonable.
    The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Quoth HotelMinion View Post
    ... Last name? Moroni.
    Gold plate? Check!
    Trumpet? Check!
    Flowing robes? Check!
    Stick up his **zoo? Check!

Sir, we have a highly placed position for you...
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Instant Asshole? Just add alcohol.

I'm picturing major performance issues, had he been able to find someone to tolerate that obnoxious asshole.
      Here Mr Customer, let me pull that out of my arse for you!

Comment

Working...
      X