X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Then I'm calling 911".

"Yes, please do. Save me the trouble and let them haul you away."

Wow, this one hurts my head too. This person obviously is suffering from some sort of mental distress and probably should seek counselling

Comment

How hard was the temptation to just give in to her, give her $1, and say "Here's your free cash, have a nice day " ?

Comment

Notice also that the SC in the OP tried to get the local police to act as her personal bullies?
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

And then there was the store that offered to sell stereos for 299 bananas.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I loved that free cash video.

Comment

Quoth iPanda View Post
              i was immediately reminded of
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSCVteyKmWc
              I swear, the girl working at the window in that video is a ringer for Katee Sackhoff (Starbuck of Battlestar Galactica). Even the facial expressions are dead-on.

Comment

WHO in the hell goes out driving in their car WITHOUT a single dime for gas or food on their person? Cars can easily break down at any time! When I had a car in the times I could afford it, I kept $40 in emergency cash hidden in my car just in case I was low on gas in the future. But...oh, wait, crazy lady actually THOUGHT you guys were giving out free cash!

Nothing in this life is ever free. Especially money. It may be "free" of interest payments if you apply for a loan, but I suppose there are people who apply for a loan actually THINKING it's free money that they never have to pay back!

Comment

Quoth KellyHabersham View Post
                  Well, there's also helping out a young girl who's stuck in a refugee camp, or a woman who's dying from cancer and wants to donate money to charity......
                  Oh, yes! One of those "it only costs as much as a cup of coffee per day" refugee charity stories!

Well, considering I don't drink coffee, I don't know how much a cup of it would cost. And considering the fact that the money going to these charities actually go to pay their CEO and employees instead of the ACTUAL cause they claim to be working for, it's why I don't give to charities.

Comment

Working...
                  X