Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I forgot about that! Our dogs eat used kleenex as well, along with empty egg cartons and anything else that smells interesting (compost, manure, dirt).
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

My cat steals my worn knickers when I'm not looking. She has a cat door to under the house and was stashing them there, then the tradesman found them when he was running cables under the house. Whoops.

Then dog used to eat books recently read by my flatmate. That took forever to get her not to do, she'd take them right off the shelves and lick them to peices. Currently she seems to have a fetish for sheepskin slippers and licks the soles for hours.

Feminie products seem to be the thing most often 'toyed' with with all the animals I've noticed. Tampon hockey is a favourite and wax that nose with a pad is a close second. Really should have taken a photo when the dog got into a box of pads and rolled in it. She was damn lucky they were not overly sticky ones or she'd have been bald.

Comment

I Had a "free range rat"(no cage, he had a litterbox and a feeding box) that would sneak into the bathroom when I'd strip for a shower, he'd run off with my underwear, and usually try to chew them into a nest if I didn't catch him early enough.
        Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

My mom's dog constantly steals her underwear when she's in the bathtub. This dog is as blind as a bat and constantly knocks himself into dressers, doors, and the bed. But when he hears the water running, he zips right into the bathroom with no banging, grabs the panties, and runs.

One of our cats ADORES my sister's shoes. Which is really weird because this particular cat hates my sister...
          "But I don't want to be among mad people."
          You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

One of our cats, Mustang has a thing for clean underwear. Preferably my clean underwear. He likes to sleep on them. Mustang also likes to sleep on the husband's shoes. He'll find whatever pair has been worn recently, curl up and sleep.

We had friends fly up from Texas to visit and Mustang found a way into both suitcases (to sleep), and got into the bag w/ their dirty clothes which he spread all over our living room. He seemed really pleased with himself about that one.

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post
              When I was with my ex, we had to get a hamper because our wiener dog Dusty would take our underwear out of the basket and chew them up. Goofy little turd.
              My cocker spaniel does that. He's got teeth like scissors, so lots of my undies have been thrown away with straight cuts right through them.

Comment

Quoth Anglesmith View Post
                One of our cats, Mustang has a thing for clean underwear. Preferably my clean underwear. He likes to sleep on them. Mustang also likes to sleep on the husband's shoes. He'll find whatever pair has been worn recently, curl up and sleep.

We had friends fly up from Texas to visit and Mustang found a way into both suitcases (to sleep), and got into the bag w/ their dirty clothes which he spread all over our living room. He seemed really pleased with himself about that one.
                My old kitty didn't like it when I went away, so one time I was packing my suitcase, I turned around and she was curled up on my clean laundry in my suitcase. A cat that shed white hair and that was during my wearing black phase. She did her kitty version of a shit eating grin

I've never had an animal steal my clothes though. I actually feel kind of left out now.

Comment

Quoth firecat88 View Post
                  My cat has a shoe fetish, if it's any consolation. Especially if it's my dad's shoes. She loves to just smell 'em.
                  My cat too! He is always sniffing around or digging around in people's shoes. The other cat likes to chew and rub on our feet.

ETA: I'm sooooooooooo glad my cats don't steal underwear or tampons because that would just be nasty. And my rats aren't free range so they can't steal underwear lol. When I had ferrets they stole all kinds of crap but not clothes generally.
                  Last edited by telecom_goddess; 05-16-2012, 05:07 PM. Reason: adding more stuff
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                  Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Way back in what feels like a different lifetime, LOL, I worked in an office with a dresscode and had to wear dresses & business skirts & jackets, etc. every day. I usually sorted laundry into loads once a week on my bed, and I had to keep the door shut firmly while doing this. Otherwise, my beagle would dash in, quickly grab the first pair of pantyhose she could get her teeth into, and dissapear under the bed - much like Snoopy dashing in to steal Linus's blanket, except my beagle would actually attempt to eat the pantyhose. ICK.

Madness takes it's toll....
                    Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Working...
                    X