X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Florida Man" game...

Have any of you tried this?

What you're supposed to do is go to your favorite search engine, put in Florida Man and your birth month and day.

So if your birthday is, for instance, March 30, you would put in the following:

Florida Man March 30

And then post the headline/link to an article.
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Florida Man Caught Stealing Beer Says He Was Just Exchanging For Cold Ones
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Florida Man Shot After Refusing Shot
      Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
      ~ Mr Hero

Comment

http://spacecoastdaily.com/2018/08/f...-krispy-kreme/
        "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Esquire dot com has a page for the "Best Florida Man Headlines of 2019". My birthdate is listed as "a rare day of peace."

You're welcome.

Comment

Florida man who mailed pipe bombs to Trump critics pleads guilty
            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Mine, March 14, is nice. It's about a man going skydiving for his 90th birthday.
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Florida suspect, 22, allegedly attacked mother with sausages
                "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Shirtless Florida man punches at cars after disrupting bar show

No article to go along with the headline.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Florida man convicted of killing former FSU mascot in gumbo spice dispute
                    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
                    One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
                    The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Just the other day, my son and I were talking about all the "Florida Man" stories. We came to the conclusion that Florida-Man would make a great comic book super villain. Crazier than the Joker with added stupidity.

And here's my Florida Man entry: https://abc13.com/entertainment/flor...mouth/2247372/

Teh Stoopid, it burns!
                      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                      My LiveJournal
                      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                      X