Clear All

Quoth Seraph View Post
    ...so....someone gave you a grey pikachu instead of a ferret? D:
    Ahem, I think you mean this?

The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

.....You'd think I'd have known better. <facepalm>

Silly Minccinos, I keep forgetting about them.
      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
        .....You'd think I'd have known better. <facepalm>

Silly Minccinos, I keep forgetting about them.
        It's all good. For some reason their Japanese names keep making me think of coffee.

And there IS a ferret-based Pokemon too.

Comment

I'll post pics of my ferrets tomorrow, I don't have a working camera right now, so it'll be a bit for the Chinchilla pics.
          http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

Quoth ReverendBSB View Post
            even would climb back into his cage to use the litterbox when we let him roam around.
            If you can believe it I had a rat who did that. Only one out of the 7, but she'd reliably hold both bladder and bowels til she could get to either the travel cage or her normal cage. Anytime I had her out I'd bring the travel cage and just leave it open so she could climb in when she needed to potty.

Oddest thing is, I didn't intentionally train this. If I did by accident I'm not sure how, and wouldn't have a clue how to repeat it. All I did was keep the travel cage available and allow her to move freely and go to it when she wished.
            "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
            - H. Beam Piper

Comment

I love chinchillas they're so sweet and soft. I've wanted one, but could never afford one. Now I live in HI I'm not sure if they're allowed.

Comment

I let him take a dust bath till his heart was content, ferrets are natural mousers, mine attacked some 2 week old kittens (don't worry, they weren't permanently hurt.. just a bit startled). Since this guy is bulkier than a ferret, they don't bother him except to war dance at him.

Comment

Okay, I just googled chinchillas and now I have the overwhelming desire to put an animal ear in my mouth.

What?

Comment

How's this for cute?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-yCRn_oAdyR...52810%2529.jpg

ETA: from what I've heard, hedgehogs are very good pets for someone who's allergic to cats and dogs (since hedgehogs don't produce much "Dander"). Sadly they're illegal to import here.

Comment

Chinchillas are hypoallergenic.

If you go to YouTube and search for "Hobs and Twitch" you'll find 2 videos of 2 of my ferrets.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
                        [well so are hedghogs, not sure how they are as pets either]
                        They are prickly little balls of hate and spite. And I love mine to death. He... tolerates my presence. Which is more than I can say for other people! I guess some hedgies are loving and out going and social, Winston was born a crotchety Old English Gent.
                        Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

My ex-roommate has a hedgie, named Athena, who hates everyone (doesn't attack us but just kind of gives everyone the evil eye) but she is so damn cute that we all still love her.

Comment

Working...
                          X