Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest I'm more worried about the emotional toll than the physical right now. I have already been struggling a lot lately with stress, depression and anxiety...not that anybody needs a car accident but I REALLY did not need this and REALLY not now. At least I have a good support system, including my CS friends.
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Good to hear that driver actually had insurance. I've done several returns where the other driver didn't.
      Wishing you a quick recovery. Keep your paperwork (medical receipts, accident report, insurance statements, etc.) together for next tax year...you may be able to get something for that. Yes, you can PM me for details.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Oh, that sucks big time, BTDT. I've been in your shoes. Take care of yourself.

Comment

I had a car-totalling accident and it can be traumatic. I'm sorry this happened. Please do see a doctor and possibly a chiropractor, just to make sure.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I'm glad you're alright.

I know where you're coming from, though, with the car. It may be a material thing and may not be as important as a life, but it was your key to independence, and that always sucks to lose that.

I hope you're able to get some new wheels!
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I am also glad you weren't as badly wounded as you could have been.
              Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Me too, Kristev...me too!!
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
                X