Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monkey Underlings and the Great Chocolate Heist ( Epic Length! )

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it wrong that the high point of my day is reading posts by someone ranting about head monkeys, midnight roofing, and pants?

Keep up the good work Grave!
    Check out my webcomic!

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      Me: "Alright, have you spoken with your resident manager yet?"
      SC: "No."
      Me: "Ok, well you'll have to speak with him first regarding this or any issue-"
      SC: "I DISAGREE!"
      "Disagree all you want, buddy. It's protocol. If you do things the way you're supposed to, you get a cookie when you're done."
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Simian Assistance
        Wait, its not like some sort of spider monkey companion is it? Because that would be awesome and I would be feverishly envious of you and your monkey underling. Perhaps you can assist me in obtaining my own monkey compatriot. I have many possible uses for such a wiley assistant and would shape him in my glorious image. Well, ok, really all I'd do is train him to answer calls and scream into the mic. But still! It is a noble use of our simian cousins.
        (bold and underline mine) This caught my eye only because that is the surname of my ex, but it describes him sooo well! I'm guessing you meant "wily" but I prefer the spelling you used!
        Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

I know, it’s a big, scary word. Next time just equate it with something in your daily life and I'll figure it out for you, ok? Something like "The one that's the same colour as my toilet bowl" or "The one that's the same colour as my underwear" should suffice. Well, actually I guess the latter probably has more then one possibility. But at least I could ascertain "camo".
          As long as he doesn't compare the color to his teeth....

Comment

Are the pants these guys are trying to order trousers or underware? The second makes these even funnier.
            I have PMS and a black belt. Any questions?

This random moment is brought to you by the letters A D and D.

Comment

Probably just pants. I think if there were such an item available as pink camo underwear (in 4XL), that would probably drive him over the edge he's so precariously teetering on.
              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
                Probably just pants. I think if there were such an item available as pink camo underwear (in 4XL), that would probably drive him over the edge he's so precariously teetering on.
                My nefarious twin speaks the truth.

There would be no survivors. -.-

To be specific they order crap tons of cargo pants of all things. Camo cargo pants. Every now and then one of them dares to be different and orders sweat pants. But still in camo.

Its the pink camo mini skirt that really breaks my mind though. Its ALWAYS out of stock because of how popular it is in Nunavut.

Comment

Its the pink camo mini skirt that really breaks my mind though. Its ALWAYS out of stock because of how popular it is in Nunavut.
                  ...in 4XL.

Sorry but if I have to deal with that mental image so do the rest of you.

btw, nice WoW reference. I hate bind on pick up.

Comment

It truly frightens me that I'm about to embark on a telephone customer service career with our local power company.... But I look forward to the amusing stupidity
                    GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Damn you gravekeeper now i cant think about monkeys without giggling evilly

Comment

OMG! Monkeys!!!! *dances*
                        Always enjoying your threads! Now... time for chocolate
                        Be like the flower that perfumes the very hand that crushes it.

Comment

My nefarious twin speaks the truth.

There would be no survivors. -.-

To be specific they order crap tons of cargo pants of all things. Camo cargo pants. Every now and then one of them dares to be different and orders sweat pants. But still in camo.

Well I spied with my own little eye, litterally thousands of people wearing orange camo. One would think they were going to battle with a citrus grove being the battle ground but alas they were all heading the house that Bob built to poorly sing Rocky Top.
                          Bow down before me for I am ROOT

Preserving precious bodily fluids sine 1952

Comment

Quoth Polenicus View Post
                            Is it wrong that the high point of my day is reading posts by someone ranting about head monkeys, midnight roofing, and pants?

Keep up the good work Grave!
                            I think it's the high point of day for all of us!
                            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Objection!

Me: "Alright, have you spoken with your resident manager yet?"
                              SC: "No."
                              Me: "Ok, well you'll have to speak with him first regarding this or any issue-"
                              SC: "I DISAGREE!"

Its cute the way you think your opinion actually matters in any way shape or form. Your disagreement has been noted. Objection overruled.
                              I can't be the only person who thought this:

+1 Frost Resistance

SC: "Some of the cars here were broken into. I looked around but I didn't see anyone."
                              Me: "Ok-"
                              SC: "But I found a t-shirt."

Did it bind on pick up?
                              Yes, but it's for a different class than Village Idiot and I think he's too much of a low-level noob for a decent t-shirt, yet.

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right
                              ..... B A .....

Thus ends my week.....I am such a bastard.
                              And that is why we all love you so much.

Quoth Polenicus View Post
                              No. No, it is not wrong at all.

^-.-^
                              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                              X