X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is he gone yet?

My first post, and it's about pee.

Was working as drive thru money taker today. Meh, could've been worse, except that the AC fairy decided to smote us today and temps were in the high 80s. The only way we could cool off was through drinking water. Eventually all that water has to go somewhere...

We were in the middle of a Park rush (I live in Hershey, yeah all that Hersheypark Happy crud doesn't apply to us McD's workers.) and I'm sneaking towards the front counter (I'm not really supposed to be leaving my station right now even though I've got someone covering for me) to get to the bathroom when I see an SC standing at the counter yelling, and I mean Yelling about his DT order. Not just the order, but how the staff is reacting to his (loud) complaint about his order. "Ooookay," Thinks I. "I really do not want to get involved in this (still wearing DT headset) I'll just go back. I can hold it."

Five Minutes Later
    "gottapeegottapeegottapee" And he's still there, he's yelling at my manager now. Man, we really must've screwed up his order.

Five More Minutes Later
    "Oh, COME ON!"

Three Minutes Later
    "Hey, Princess (co-worker), go look at front counter and tell me if there's an angry guy in an orange t-shirt there." "Um... no, there isn't." "THANK GOD!"

Later when I asked my manager about crazy-orange-shirt-guy all she said was that he needed a red hot poker inserted in a very uncomfortable place...
    Bitch-Moan-Dog-Puppy-Baby-Pregnant-Bitch-Moan

Good work on dodging him. I can't do that; I wear all the hats.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
    X