Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My entire library district has had problems with our computers since last Friday. Patrons are getting logged out of their reservations, and the computers are blue screening. Our IT department is working on it, but so far they have not resolved the issue. Patrons are out of control over this. They are complaining and throwing tantrums left and right. I wish they'd understand that there is nothing we can do. I also wish they would read the damn signs all over the library explaining the problem. It would save me from having to repeat myself 100 times a day. I feel like telling them to purchase their own computer and Internet access like the rest of us do if they want 24/7 reliable service.

Comment

Another one.

We are closed for the day. That does not mean, that you can come 3 minutes later. Expect us to open up, and let you look around without buying anything.

We had that today. We always stand outside the store after work for about 5-15 minutes and just BS around. This idiot comes right up to the store, and looks in. Then starts begging to open back up.
      Last edited by powerboy; 05-31-2007, 05:04 AM.
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
        Guilty . I realized Friday evening that I had 3 pills left. Which meant I got to go to the grocery store on Sunday afternoon (bad enough) the day before Memorial Day (). Then I made the mistake of asking my parents if they needed anything
        Ah...but you actually called when you had a few left. You didn't wait until you'd been out for a loooong time and then go into bitch mode when you heard it would take 30 minutes to put it together. Nor did you call in your script when you were about in the parkinglot, ask how long it would take, and then inform me that you were going to be there in 5 minutes (That's a REALLY good way for me to make darn sure it takes the full time I quoted you, as long as some softie coworker doesn't foil my evil plans. I'm attempting to bitchify the really nice one, but it's slow going )

I don't even mind same day refills, as long as you aren't doing like, 12 at a time. I mind if a person throws a hissy about giving us enough time to do our job safely and fairly to all our other customers who are getting stuff, too.

Comment

Working...
        X