Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or take it a step further and use your cell phone to record every precious moment of the tantrum...

My parents used to take pictures of me being a sourpuss at the dinner table. Seeing pictures years later makes me die a little inside!
    Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

My wife got her nephews to stop tantruming when they have to leave nana's (her mom's) house by getting on the floor and tantruming with them. They just stopped and looked at her like she was crazy and she said "now you know how silly you look when YOU do it".

I haven't heard of them throwing one since.
      "You know, there are times when it's a source of personal pride not to be human." - Hobbes

Comment

Quoth OfficeSlug View Post
        My parents used to take pictures of me being a sourpuss at the dinner table. Seeing pictures years later makes me die a little inside!
        Heh heh heh....one of the best pics we have of one of my sisters when she was little was of her showing her dislike of whatever nastiness mom had cooked up. We think it was the Hungarian Gulash she tried before we went trick-or-treating one year (for some reason, she'd pick Halloween to try a new dish, and then not let us go out until we'd eaten a plateful. Que Horrible...)

Comment

It would be great if we could do the same thing to childish SCs, wouldn't it?

"Ma'am, your behavior is unacceptable. You need to calm down."

"You don't get to tell me what to do."

[Whip out camcorder] "Of course, ma'am. Please continue."
          The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Working...
          X