This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last nights dream

Normally I would put this in 'random thoughts', but this dream just made me laugh (once I woke up). The dream involved me, and three others from this forum. I really didn't have much of a part in the dream though.

Now I've only seen pictures of two of the people involved, the other in the dream looked like their avatar..the people in the dream were Kanalah, Food Lady, and Marmalady.

Me, Marmalady, and Food Lady were shopping, and we stopped at a booth where Kanalah was selling some quilts.

Marmalady looked at them, and fell instantly in love with two of them. The following conversation happened.

Marmalady - "How much for these two lovely quilts hun?"
    Kanalah - "Oh...two hundred and fifty" seemed hesitant to place a quote.
    Marmalady - "Hun, I meant for both, not just one...but that is ok..I can do the math."
    Kanalah - ((Has a look on her face..and tries to say something))
    Marmalady - "So that is five hundred then...splendid..we will take both!" counts out the money and hands it over.
    Kanalah - "But...but.."
    Marmalady - "Now, now dear..I am the customer.."
    Food Lady - ((With a big grin as we are walking away)) "And the customer is ALWAYS right."

((Kanalah had of course meant two hundred and fifty for both..))
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

What a nice dream
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

That is the only way that the phrase "The customer is always right." should ever be used... Yes even $500 for two of Kanalah's quilts would be low, but that is how dreams are sometime. *laughs*
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I'm honored.

It's the first time a fellow CSer has had a dream about me. I guess I've been pimping the quilts a bit much lately.
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

There can never be enough quilt-y goodness!
          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

I somehow felt compelled to click on this thread, lol. If only the dream could really happen....
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
            X