This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attack at Starbucks!

So I went by Starbucks for a bagel for my dinner today. (Worked grave). I'm sitting at a table eating and drinking a mocha frappachino, when I overhear the next customer asking for some type of drink. (Don't remember now =( ).

Few minutess later he gets his drink, takes one drink and then precedes to throw it in the server's FACE! Screaming she had it wrong! The girl fell to the floor, and me and the other two customers were up and going towards the crap face ass, and he bolted from us. The two others chased him, and got his license plates apperently, (I think one attacked him cause one came back bleeding). The poor server got hot coffee in her eyes and face. .
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Did someone call the police, if you got his plates? That poor girl, hot coffee in her yees could ahve blinded her. Was she OK afterwards?
    A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
    - Dave Barry

Comment

yeah, cops were called. Not sure how the girl is, she got taken away in the ambience. =(.
      Military Spouse Support.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
      Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Oh my god. What a prick, he should be locked up. Poor cashier, hope she's alright.

Comment

We're talking FELONY assault on this one. Scalding hot water will cause facial burns that leave scars - and can severely injure corneas.

Did you say he came back bloody? So the police arrested him?
          "Ignorance is no excuse for a law."
          .................................................. ..................- Alfred E. Newman

Comment

I know if he ever stepped in that place again, A wrong order would be the least of his worries.

Yup, that's assault with a weapon if I remember right. Congrats idiot, you are charged with a felony over a wrong coffee!
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth lordlundar
              I know if he ever stepped in that place again, A wrong order would be the least of his worries.

Yup, that's assault with a weapon if I remember right. Congrats idiot, you are charged with a felony over a wrong coffee!
              Let's keep in mind, it could have been EXACTLY what the guy asked for and he was just being a jerk about it. We all know how much customers hate what they get even if it's what they wanted.
              "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

OMG! I hope she's okay! I've come to expect yelling and cussing from SCs, but throwing things and hitting when they're angry indicates rage problems and other issues. I hope the cops catch that guy and he gets locked up for what he did!

Although, imagine going in front of a judge with that...
                Judge: Why did you throw the coffee?
                SC: Uh...it wasn't right?

And he becomes the next laughing stock of the country, like the guy that sued Micky D's because he "got fat"...
                Love is admiration without envy, familiarity without contempt, and chocolate without asking.

Comment

I hope the girl comes out OK!!!!!!!!

That had BETTER go to jail for what he did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

What kind of thinks that it's perfectly acceptable to throw HOT COFFEE at someone?! I bet he's one of those goons who likes to bully people who aren't allowed to fight back. I hope he gets locked away for a very long time, and the girl heals quickly and completely.

So your coffee's not made right? That's when you politely request that the counter person re-make it. That's how we grown-ups handle it.
                    Last edited by XCashier; 07-18-2006, 06:34 PM.
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

This is one case where an "eye for an eye" would be completely justfied, IMO.

Comment

If you happen to find out what becomes of the guy, Plaidman, let us know. I want to know if this guy goes to jail the way he deserves.
                        Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

I hope that girl is okay! It's stunts like this that cause me to lose more respect for the human race each day. That guy needs to be caught before he hurts or kills someone else.

Comment

He must have practically been prepared to bolt. I imagine you and the other guys were up pretty quick to chase him down. He must have practically thrown it and run, to actually get away.

Plaidman, did you leave your details as a witness so if the Police can get the owner of the car you can ID the guy? Hopefully somebody did.

Comment

Hope that asshat enjoys prison. Because that is where he belongs. With a big mean cellmate named Tiny!

Comment

Working...
                              X