This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No return on damaged goods, ma'am!

My friend and I went to a certain game store so that I could sell a movie for store credit (got a whopping $1.50 for it too). As I was waiting for the guy to give me my card, a woman comes in wanting to return a PSP that she had bought her son for his birthday. I don't remember all of the particulars, but I do recall that the woman said that she'd had to drive all the way to Huntsville from The Woodlands (there's a store in the mall there too) to return the system. She had her receipt and everything looked fine, but when she pulled out the box . . . it was a mess! Corners torn, packaging ripped, box bent. I wasn't surprised when they refused to take it back. This woman was ing and moaning about how "she had to drive all the way out here (about a 45 minute drive) and she had her reciept and it was just a box." Think about it, lady: would you want to buy a Rolex watch smeared in dog crap? It's all in the presentation! Well, this lady was still going at it when it was time for us to leave, so we gave the clerks sympethetic glances as we left. Sheesh, take better care of stuff; you never know if/when you'll have to return it!
    ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

I'm absolutely anal about keeping the boxes things come in absolutely perfect, and I keep everything that came in the box too, right down to the twist ties for cords. I had boxes for computer games 5 years old. Finally my parents one day while I was out pitched all my boxes. I near had a heart-attack. I got their point though. Now I only keep boxes for higher ticket items, and only for the length of the warranty.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I live right in that neck of the woods and know there are lots of folks who are taking the Entitlement Train to all stops. Especially in The Woodlands.

Comment

yeah, I forgot to add that the Woodlands is a "hoity-toity" town full of people who think their poo smells like roses.
        ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

Working...
        X