This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gravekeeper?

Did I miss something? Is he taking some time off? If so, more power to him. Just concerned because no post last week and none today. Hope he's OK.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

I just noticed it myself, we were on a road trip starting last monday way early and got home saturday ... going to go into GK withdrawl soon!
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

He posted on his profile that he managed to hurt his back again, so he's probably being eaten by his cat by now.

Comment

Quoth Salted Grump View Post
        He posted on his profile that he managed to hurt his back again, so he's probably being eaten by his cat by now.
        This sounds like a setup for one of those DirecTV commercials (are they the ones who do these commercials?)

When your makes you talk to stupid people, you get angry.
        When you get angry, you take out frustration.
        When you take out frustration, you hurt your back.
        When you hurt your back, you lie around the house all day.
        When you lie around the house all day, you get eaten by your cat.
        Don't get eaten by your cat.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

No, no! Bad kitty!

Hope he feels better soon!
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Uf da I have chronic back pain, so I can really sympathize.

/throws cat nummies to distract kitteh from eating him so he can rest up!
            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Missed this >.> Sorry, wasn't around CS much when I was off work.

Comment

Welcome back. How many fingers did you lose to the hairball of doom?

Comment

Quoth Salted Grump View Post
                  Welcome back. How many fingers did you lose to the hairball of doom?
                  That'd be Bun-Bun.
                  [\Sluggy Freelance]
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                    Missed this >.> Sorry, wasn't around CS much when I was off work.
                    See what happens to us when you're not around?! YOU SEE?!?!?

Next time, we'll send your lovely street musicians to your house, to serenade you.
                    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Working...
                    X