Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooooh, chocolate therapy! Works for pretty much anything ... Thank you! *helps self to small piece of chocolate*

Hope everyone is doing well today, and Mytical, hope you had taken your meds on schedule and didn't have to suffer through several hours ...

Comment

• Since I had only marginal pain..I am guessing I did take it. Which is a good thing, the bad thing is..my legs gave out from under me today. Just buckled, I was able to get back up after a few minutes..but no clue what happened. Now I am a bit worried I might lose the use of my legs..but I am a worry wort..probably just got myself too tired or something.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
        Crud. Thanks to my memory issues..I forgot if I took my medicine at midnight or not. If I didn't pain will be serious soon (even if I take it, it can get bad..but guaranteed to if I haven't). Can't risk taking it again, that would be really really bad. Ah crud on a crud stick.
        I have a spare one of these if you can use it. Makes it easy to see if you have taken the dose allowed or not.
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

• Thank you, wouldn't want to be a bother to anybody. Now if only I can get the doctors to take the pain and the mental fog serious. All the other things at least have some documentation..something concrete, but they are still treating me as if I am just 'seeking drugs'. I'd rather they fix it, instead of give me medicines. Got enough medicines thanks.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Dammit. I miss my boyfriend. Which isn't as bad as 99% of the shit y'all are going through and yet it's depressing me.
            Long distance sucks. And we're both so broke that we haven't been able to meet up since March of last year, a mere month after we became a couple.
            If I didn't love him so damn much I'd probably have broken it off with him. *sigh*
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• this is very stupid to be annoyed with and i feel very stupid for posting it but the afghan I have worked on for a few months decided to unravel in the wash. ARRGGGGHHHH one corner seems to have blown out. and a seam. I am less then happy right now. Not how I wanted to start the day.
              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Quoth Elspeth View Post
                this is very stupid to be annoyed with and i feel very stupid for posting it but the afghan I have worked on for a few months decided to unravel in the wash. ARRGGGGHHHH one corner seems to have blown out. and a seam. I am less then happy right now. Not how I wanted to start the day.
                I sympathize, although for different reasons ... I have an afghan I started at the very beginning of my now-defunct journalism career. Yep, that was 20 YEARS AGO. It's still barely wide enough for a wide belt ... and I no longer know where the yarn has disappeared to.

Quoth Mytical View Post
                Thank you, wouldn't want to be a bother to anybody. Now if only I can get the doctors to take the pain and the mental fog serious. All the other things at least have some documentation..something concrete, but they are still treating me as if I am just 'seeking drugs'. I'd rather they fix it, instead of give me medicines. Got enough medicines thanks.
                Mytical, I am NOT a pharmacist or a doctor, but have you asked either your pharmacist or your doctor if your meds are reacting to each other to create the mental fog?
                I'm sorry to hear they don't seem to be doing much for your pain levels. Sending good thoughts and best wishes and cyber-brownies.

Comment

• Could be a combo of meds, or the cirrhosis, or a combo of both. I am not even sure they believe it exists..let alone what is causing it. They don't see me struggling to find simple words, to remember simple things..because the complex things seem to be ok...I don't have a clue how to explain it.

Comment

• <Many loud and interesting profanities> ARGH!! Some bastard has poisoned my brother-in-law's and his housemate's dogs!
                    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Holy fuck. Here's hoping against all odds that the sick bastard is found and punished.

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• How awful! My condolences to your BIL and his housemate.

Seconding Andara's wish ...

Comment

• I'm here for my cozy corner. Hubby and I went to the Cemetery this afternoon to put roses and a helium happy birthday balloon on our daughter's grave. It was so touching. Just after we walked away from the grave it looked as though she was showing her balloon off to her Great Grandparents who are buried next to her.

Comment

• *hugs to all, and offers some chocolate and peanutbutter fudge*

So tired..lack of sleep is getting to me. Can't sleep from pain, docs won't give me pain meds..guess when my body gets so tired it can't carry on..I will sleep.

Comment

• Thanks so much!
                              Turns out that they weren't intentionally poisoned as previously thought. They do have a cranky neighbour with various mental health issues that has recently been politely told that he can't just walk into the yard and start messing with things because he might let the dogs out or accidentally scare the mama with a new litter of pups into biting him, so they thought he might have poisoned the dogs in retaliation. Dogs went into the Vet ER after a goodly dose of activated charcoal because it's about a 30min drive away, and had tests run. Seems that someone that drops in every now and then decided to make a batch of special butter, which didn't turn out to his liking, so he threw it into the trailer with the yard rubbish waiting to go to the dump. Dogs got in and ate the lot. Dante (Rhodesian Ridgeback X) is still very sick and might not make it, Tex (Mastiff X) is almost better and might be coming home this afternoon or tomorrow.
                              Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• It's still very sad that the dogs are sick, and I do hope they both make it.

But I'm really glad that they weren't poisoned.

^-.-^
                                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                                X