This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your mushy moment of the day

During a wine tasting yesterday my boyfriend proposed. I said yes after asking him over and over again if it was a joke.

I don't come around here too often anymore but I figured it was worth mentioning. Also, if you dig through my threads from a few years back, you'll find a particularly distraught GG (from 5 years ago) torn to pieces from a breakup that I felt really guilty about at the time. That thread documented the best thing that's ever happened to me (well, second best) because I never would have met the man of my dreams 1.5 years later. Who is a million times better for me, but I just didn't think I deserved someone like him and dated losers. Thanks to everyone for your encouraging words...I've never forgotten.

I think V day is the most cheesy manufactured thing, but I hope that I could brighten y'alls week a little bit. No cheesy dinners or teddy bears for me, though, don't worry. I haven't gone completely mental. :-)
    "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Awesome!!!

Congratulations!!!!
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Hey, awesome!
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Huzzah!! Party time!

Comment

Party at your place!!!

Comment

I will now do the dance of joy!!! Congrats to you both
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Congrats! And wine tasting? So cute and romantic.
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

'Grats!
                "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

That's awesome! Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations! It may be cheesy, but I still love Valentine's Day.

Comment

Congratulations!!
                      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Congratulations! May you have many years of joy.

Comment

Working...
                        X