This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singles Awareness Day 2012

Day early I know....but this is for all us single people out there....

What are you doing tomorrow?

Me? Nice homecooked meal with left over strawberry shortcake for dessert, then keep watching/catching up on Bones

Thursday is sushi and spoil Sarlon day (since its payday)
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Take the roommate to have shots in her back, get everything set up for the interview on Thursday, set fire to my sinuses, crash and burn. Oh, might get my fantasy on by watching Dirty Jobs . . . (drool)

Comment

Probably nothing. Maybe applying for jobs. I feel a little bit adrift since finishing the second draft of my book.

i might attempt to make cinnamon rolls for my housemates tomorrow morning, or something. *shrugs* Some V-Days are better for me than others (though all of them have been spent alone)--this is not one of the better years.
      "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

going to eat myself into a coma using a pastry known as Semla ^^
        (recipe can be provided if anyone asks)

Comment

I think I'll buy a string of FullSpectrum HolidayLites from the Little Lightbulb Girl: The Sales Pitch
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I'll be driving to Vegas as if it was any other normal day.

Comment

Work, then the gym after work.
              "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Work, then celebrating Arizona Day and confusing a whole shitload of Floridians and tourists vacationing in Florida by doing the above, including handing out copies of the Tucson Citizen front page from February, 14, 1912, announcing Arizona's statehood, as well as miniature Arizona flags.

Happy Singles Awareness Day!

Happy Arizona Day!

Happy Arizona Centennial!

WOOT!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

I'm having a tooth filled.

Do I know how to party, or what??
                  When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                    I'm having a tooth filled.

Do I know how to party, or what??
                    You're gonna have a stranger prodding foreign objects into your mouth while you're drugged up. If that's not a party, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                      You're gonna have a stranger prodding foreign objects into your mouth while you're drugged up. If that's not a party, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS!
                      Yeah, I think of it as "reclining nearly upside-down while a man puts power tools in my mouth." Make of that what you will...
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Well, after I go see my advisor and get my program sheet signed so he and the department head can send in my petition to graduate, I have class at 11, same as always. XD So unless something happens between 9:15 and 12:15, I'm going to be doing a whole lotta nothing.

ETA: Oh, forgot to add- When I get home today, I plan on spending some time with my new love- Once Upon A Time. Seriously, how am I just now discovering this show?
                        Last edited by firecat88; 02-14-2012, 01:41 PM.
                        "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Since it's my day off, of course I'll be cooking and cleaning. Whatever.
                          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Housemate's boyfriend lives in Mississippi so there's a little bit of an obstacle in her trying to see him - it's called the Atlantic! XD

She's gone with her mam to the dentist - she for a checkup and Mum for some crown procedure. housemate has odontophobia so she's going to sit and watch while Mietra explains what she's doing. Seems to be working. ^^

Me, I'm watching reruns of How It's Made, one of the best programmes on TV. XD I don't know what it is about it. I've also just finished having an online debate with a mate about how to break and de-idealise a meritocratic polyarchy.

I've also had my typical comfort food for the moment, macaroni and cheese. Mmm, artery-clogging goodness!! I also have scones, clotted cream and jam ready for when Housemate comes home. Afternoon tea, what what darling.

Edit: Housemate is meeting up with D and bringing him here for Wii time, he's a very nice friend of ours...painfully shy but he's lovely. o^^o Silly silly thing is I can get just as shy around him too...
                            "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Ooh, lets see.. I've already dealt with mindboggling bureaucracy on the phone, so I think the rest of the day may be full of the joys of ironing & cleaning, followed by some chilling out with crochet & Doctor Who via Lovefilm

Or then again I may just say stuff that & play FPS games all day
                              Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Working...
                              X