X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumpkin Spice Alert!!! (2019)

Pumpkin spice SPAM is here!

I just hope the admins don't take this down because of the SPAM.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Come a little closer and say that again. >_>
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I don't like SPAM!
      Don't waste time trying to convince someone that the sky is blue.

Comment

Can someone explain the fascination with 'pumpkin spice' to me? I'm guessing it's supposed to be in pumpkin pie or something? Why is it such a big deal?
        A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

Quoth Blue Ginger View Post
          Can someone explain the fascination with 'pumpkin spice' to me?...
          Marketeering.derived from the fact someone has container ship full of burnt orange shag carpets from the 70's to recycle.
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

BG - Yeah, it's the flavoring most commonly associated with the taste of pumpkin pie. WHY that's so incredibly popular in things that don't contain any pyumpkin is beyond me.
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Oh, ewwwwww.

Comment

About fifty percent of the candles and wax melts we sell at work will be pumpkin spice or pumpkin spice related for the next four months.
                Don't waste time trying to convince someone that the sky is blue.

Comment

Aaaand there's this 'limited edition' delight for your taste buds as well ...
                  Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
                  ~ Mr Hero

Comment

While I love pumpkin pie, the whole pumpkin spice bothers me - it gets put into anything whether or not it is appropriate. But then again, I also do medieval european and persian cooking and i put stuff like nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon and ginger into what we now conider savor [pepper, herbs, garlic - non dessert/sweet foods] you can baffle someone with just a touch of cardamon in a roast chicken marinade, or galengal in a steak marinade =)
                    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I like that combination of spices. I guess that Spam would taste like a ham with a sweet spice glaze? idk
                      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Pumpkin Spice Craze Put into Perspective

Yahoo posted a think piece on the pumpkin spice trend. It shows the fans and critics of this trend.
                        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Working...
                        X