This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative Flavors Have Gotten Out of Hand

Wouldn't you like to have your candy canes in flavors other than peppermint?

Would you like kale flavored candy canes, or candy canes in flavors of pickle, gravy, wasabi, or bacon?

This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

And I thought the fruit flavored ones were weird
    My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

I'll admit, I wouldn't mind trying the gravy one. Then again, I have been known to wander off with the leftover gravy and a spoon...
      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

If you want alternative flavors*, check out the variety of Kit Kat flavors available in Japan.

A Running List Of Every Japanese Kit Kat Flavor

* That's "flavours" for those of you in the UK.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

I'll just leave this here for anyone who dares to take a look.
          https://www.cbsnews.com/news/guinea-...ng-bad-either/
          Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
          Save the Ales!
          Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Suddenly, pumpkin spice SPAM doesn't seen so bad.
            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Maybe I'm just an old stick-in-the-mud, but . . . Um, ew?

Comment

Our Japanese teacher brought some sake flavoured KitKats for our Christmas party. They were... an acquired taste. But I'm happy to try new things. Anything different is interesting.
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
                  I'll just leave this here for anyone who dares to take a look.
                  https://www.cbsnews.com/news/guinea-...ng-bad-either/
                  I've eaten cuy once. In a tostada, actually. Someone else in the group later ordered a whole deep-fried one... No way I could eat any of that!!
                  “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
                  One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
                  The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

And no one has yet mentioned Bertie Botts All Flavoured Jelly Beans.
                    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                      And no one has yet mentioned Bertie Botts All Flavoured Jelly Beans.
                      I still want to know how Dumbledore knew what earwax tastes like...
                      There's no such thing as a stupid question... just stupid people.

Comment

Quoth It's me View Post
                        I still want to know how Dumbledore knew what earwax tastes like...
                        He had to dig for it.
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                          If you want alternative flavors*, check out the variety of Kit Kat flavors available in Japan.

A Running List Of Every Japanese Kit Kat Flavor

* That's "flavours" for those of you in the UK.
                          The first one on the list "Ahh the citrus taste of youth."

Must....resist....the sewer....must resist....the sewer....

Comment

If Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans truly contain EVERY flavour, then the chances of getting the same one twice must be very small.
                            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

They're trying to apply "savory" flavors. To a rod of pure sugar.... Then again, this is Archie McPhee we're talking about.

Comment

Working...
                              X