This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming 8-14-2015 to a theater near you

The date has been announced for the new Man From UNCLE movie.

The trailer debuted recently at ComicCon 2015 and, from what I've seen of it, it's nicely done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzOhTL0a440

Still not sure if I can accept any other actors playing the roles of agents Solo and Kuraykin though. I guess I'll have to see the film in its entirety before I can give a final opinion on the subject.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

It's Guy Ritchie making it, so it should be pretty good fun.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Saw the trailer the other night when I went to see Terminator. The guy playing Kurayakin isn't pretty enough (I had such a crush on him when I was a kid), but otherwise it looks like it could be fun.
      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
        Saw the trailer the other night when I went to see Terminator. The guy playing Kurayakin isn't pretty enough (I had such a crush on him when I was a kid), but otherwise it looks like it could be fun.
        Tell me about it. I had a huge crush on both of them back in HS (early/mid 80's) and STILL DO.

I don't think either actor is that hot looking anyway. Or perhaps I'm biased. Either way, the film may well be worth a look to see what it's about.

And in the meantime, I'm still trying to come up w/a modern day plot for a 2nd gen style story.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Well, now they are really getting into the Obscure.

I mean, I have it on DVD. But how many people younglings know about this gem?

PS: I hope they stay true to the original. Hollywood has failed me quite a bit lately. 40/60 against it being good.
          I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Working...
          X