Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, I remember reading this one when it appeared on this forum!
    "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
    - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

• Quoth Kogarashi View Post
      Hey, I remember reading this one when it appeared on this forum!
      Weird, this didn't sound that familiar to me when I read it on NAR, but I was about to post the same story because of the pwnage.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

• 10 Types Of Clothing Retail Customers We All Know And Hate
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Quoth Mr Hero View Post
          Weird, this didn't sound that familiar to me when I read it on NAR, but I was about to post the same story because of the pwnage.
          I want to say it's one of Knightmare's stories from the main forum. I just can't seem to find it (it's been quite a while since it was posted).
          "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
          - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

• One of those "if I was in charge, I'd be awesome at it" arrogant twerps gets served a nice dose of PWNADE.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• 10 Scams We're Not Too Stupid to Fall For
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• They really ought to change that title. It makes it sound like no matter how blatantly obvious the scam is, the CS worker is stupid enough to fall for it.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Yeah, I was thinking about that, too...especially seeing as how the actual article talks all about how workers will never fall for that crap
                  "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                  "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                  "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                  "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                  "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                  "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                  Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                  "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• It's still a fun read, even though it's titled awkwardly. One word could have clarified it. "10 Scams we're not stupid enough to fall for."
                    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

• A 20yo male cashier doesn't want to touch a customer's box of tampons.

Her response is full of win.
                      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• https://notalwaysright.com/the-sauce...onfusion/53536

How bad is it that I could totally picture me doing something like this? Nouns and I don't get on that well. 😊
                        Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

• Sounds like the plot to Zootopia

Don't worry, nothing here that would reveal spoilers.

Comment

• https://notalwaysfriendly.com/struck...-apology/41405 on a semi related note, I played the position of ped like in this story but instead of being on foot I was on a bike and didn't get hit. Did scare the driver of the car though lol
                            ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

• https://notalwaysright.com/doctorate...required/54548

The truly sad part is that this "complaint" was probably taken seriously by management and the sucktustomer given some sort of compensation...

Comment

• Quoth eltf177 View Post
                                https://notalwaysright.com/doctorate...required/54548

The truly sad part is that this "complaint" was probably taken seriously by management and the sucktustomer given some sort of compensation...
                                you mean like a basic education?
                                ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

Working...
                                X