This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Rowdy Roddy Piper

Awwwww He passed away last night in his sleep due to cardiac arrest, it would seem.

http://thebiglead.com/2015/07/31/row...ead-at-age-61/
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

He ran out of bubblegum.

RIP Hot Rod.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
      He ran out of bubblegum.

RIP Hot Rod.
      A memorable clip from WrestleMania V, with "Hot Rod" and Morton Downey, Jr.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1v...owney-jr_sport
      Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
        He ran out of bubblegum.

RIP Hot Rod.
        My brother's favorite quote from John Carpender's THEY LIVE; one of the scariest movies ever IMHO. Piper never would have joined the Royal Shakespearean Company but that role was perfect for him...

Comment

RIP one of the greatest heels of all time. I still remember watching the first Wrestlemania.

Comment

Quoth eltf177 View Post
            John Carpender's THEY LIVE; one of the scariest movies ever IMHO.
            Agreed and seriously underrated. Nonetheless, Piper was great in that role. He'll be missed.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

He was the first big villain in the WWF's push towards national exposure. I hated him but I couldn't stop watching him. Going back and watching it all over made me really appreciate his work.

This video ends with one of his greatest lines ever...

Link.
              "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Working...
              X