This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Customer's Who Can't Make Up Their Mind

Yesterday I get a call to giftware(I'm the only one on the floor, the other 2 employee's are gawd only knows where). The customer wants an expensive crystal glass cat. I go to the stockroom to get the box for the thing, come back, and the customer says "we're sorry, we decided to get the candle sticks instead" . SOOOOOOOOO, back to the stockroom (which is quite a hike) for the candlestick box. No wonder I lost 2 pant sizes on this job in 3 months!!!!!!! OY!!!!!!

Well, always a silver lining
    I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

yeah, that was the best part when I started my job. Hauling garbage cans up flights of stairs to clean theatres for 6 hours really gives you a work out.
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

It's like having a membership to a gym and getting payed to go! Plus an added bonus, we have no AC, the store is in Maryland! Can you say sauna!

Comment

This reminds me of the customers I have had a *pleasure* dealing with when I would worked in the Furniture department. After being told which huge armoire or entertainment center they wanted, and after wasting 5 minutes of my life trying to get the gigantic box of the item off the top shelf of a stockroom with a machine that likes to cut out mid-way into using it, I was faced with the following statement: "I changed my mind, can you check to see if you have this even bigger armoire in the back?" Of course, that armoire is also on the top shelf of the backroom!

Oh, and don't get me started on the customers in Shoes who ask for styles out of the back (mind you, the dept is like 95% full, and the shoe they want is the only one we don't have on the shelf.) Of course when I come back with the shoe the person wants, she tells me she instead wants another shoe out of the back instead.

"In cases of customer bathroom emergencies, the toilet itself becomes less of a goal and more of a loose suggestion." - Shamus

Comment

Working...
          X