X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't mess up often...

But when I do it's a good one!

Today I woke up at noon. I didn't have to work until 3. Or so I thought until I looked at my phone to find a text from the store manager asking if everything was okay since I had to be there at 10 am.

I called the store to tell them I was okay. I looked my coworker's shifts for this weekend. The manager said she was about ready to have the police come to make sure I was okay because this was so unlike me.

Now my whole evening is off because I worked hours that I don't normally work. But I do know when I'm working tomorrow! And more important I know what days I'm off!
    I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Daylight Savings Time shift!

... somewhere ...
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I do think it's nice that your boss cares.
      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

For sure. When I called and talked to her it was like "Glad you're okay...get your ass to work." Not in those exact words but that was the feeling I got. The funniest part to me was being wrapped up in my blanket burrito because it was cold today when I was supposed to be at work.
        I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

Working...
        X