This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
    Frankly I think this one needs a GF. Any volunteers?
    Well then at least his complaints of being broke all the time would be true.
    Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

• Quoth otakuneko View Post
      Well then at least his complaints of being broke all the time would be true.
      Even scarier . . . he has an identical twin!!! At least his brother has a GF (and according to sources, the brother is a bigger asshole than Ass Man.)
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I am not allowed to sing Russian lullabys to my coworkers or kids to get them to fall asleep.
        Even though I don't know any Russian.
        No addressing my boss as "Nikita." (Also sidenote: Nikita is a guys name????? )
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth fireheart View Post
          I am not allowed to sing Russian lullabys to my coworkers or kids to get them to fall asleep.
          Even though I don't know any Russian.
          No addressing my boss as "Nikita." (Also sidenote: Nikita is a guys name????? )
          tell that the very female Nikita at my job or to the show Nikita and La Femme Nikita
          Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
          Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

• Or Elton John.
            "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

• Khruschchev, the leader of the Soviet Union from1955 to 1964, had the first name Nikita and was very much a male. Maybe it can be used for both sexes?
              Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Quoth Marmalady View Post
                Khruschchev, the leader of the Soviet Union from1955 to 1964, had the first name Nikita and was very much a male. Maybe it can be used for both sexes?
                The show I'm referencing my last post from has my friend as this guy, except in a totally bizarre alternate universe type scenario. Look up Danger 5.

Also a new one from today:

-I am not allowed to call myself the Tantrum Master. (keep in mind I work with children)
                Last edited by fireheart; 01-12-2015, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• Call yourself the Tantric Master instead
                  The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
                    When a server is not sliding in the rack easily, I am not allowed to yell, "GET IN THERE" Scorpion style.
                    How else are you supposed to get servers to listen to you?

When the user asks where she keeps getting the same adware virus from, I'm not allowed to use her internet history to point out she's been on Facebook every day this week.

Apparently this is also racist to point out if you happen to not be of the same skin color.
                    The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                    "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                    Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

• Not allowed to bust into client's rooms, pretending to be cops
                      Not allowed to Gesture at any passing cop vehicle and tell them that their ride is looking for them
                      Not allowed to tell the guys sagging their pants that their "diaper is full"
                      Nor can I say they look like a red assed baboon when their red underwear is hanging out

(I work in a Community corrections facility )

Comment

• Quoth April View Post
                        Not allowed to tell the guys sagging their pants that their "diaper is full"
                        Congratulate them on their weight loss!
                        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

• New one from today:

-I am not allowed to smack the courier over the head when he starts looking down my top. (unintentional on my part-my t-shirt was modest for the most part, but when I bend over, it sags resulting in HELLO CLEAVAGE!")

Comment

• Quoth fireheart View Post
                            New one from today:

-I am not allowed to smack the courier over the head when he starts looking down my top. (unintentional on my part-my t-shirt was modest for the most part, but when I bend over, it sags resulting in HELLO CLEAVAGE!")
                            I'm not allowed to ask Fireheart for a picture while on the job.
                            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
                              I'm not allowed to ask Fireheart for a picture while on the job.

My boyfriend got a full demonstration

Comment

• And when I read that I thought that 'HELLO CLEAVAGE' was actually written across your top...

Now there's an idea!
                                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
                                X