Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stalker starts to talk, but the girl holds up a hand quietly, and he nods. She looks at you and inside your mind...

During one of HiTech's experiments, I was .. created. Well my powers were anyhow, he was rather miffed that he couldn't seem to recreate the ability. Anyhow Stalker had come to keep an eye on Alexander, one of his powers is to remain unnoticed if he wants, and before HiTech could destroy me he saved me. However, we had nowhere to go. For awhile now we have been fighting and avoiding Alexander and his goons, who want to retrieve me and see if dissecting me might show how I was created. They captured me again, and Stalker brought back some friends to free me, since if he is carrying somebody or such he has a problem staying hidden. I was out cold under the effects of one of those anti-mutant devices. The rest Stalker will have to explain.

After she nods to him. "One of my allies missed his target and took out the device keeping her powers under control. Since she was outcold, her mind created monsters to help protect her. Unfortunately they couldn't tell friend from foe. I managed to get her to an escape pod we had ready..and set it for here. One of the creatures struck before take off however. Damaging both of us..me on purpose, her on accident. Because I was barely conscious I couldn't control the pod..and thus the hole in the wall.."
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Blink. And another blink. "So you're a created mutant." Pointing to girl. "By Alexander's group. And you're an actual mutant, who's also possessed by some spirit ghost guy thing." To Stalker. "And Alexander's after you. Probably especially now that our group has entered the exact same battle you guys set up." To Sam, "Someday I'll start screaming I think."
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Stalker nods. "Sort of, though not actually possessed. He can't actually control me or my body. I am a Van Helsing, however."

The girl frowns I didn't mean to cause trouble, I am always causing trouble. My power is a curse
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Ananda's eyes dart around, trying to identify key equipment-- she hunches behind a barricade, it looks like a tall metal cabinet-- and then fixes on the pod. "Mixing? Mixing what?" She has her gun out and ready, and is thinking about shooting the lizardy thing...
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• "Oh, dear, I wasn't saying it was a problem, I'm just overwhelmed. Some of it being the fact that I can apparently talk to ghosts with my powers and there will be a breakdown session later. And worried about my friends. But none of those are your fault." Pause. "Which suddenly reminds me. I apparently have a name for you," to guy, "but I don't have a name for you. So what's your name?" To girl.
            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• AHQ
              There are the anti-mutant emp looking devices, those would be something to make sure are not activated..the rest are mostly things you have not encountered so hard to tell what is and is not important.

S3HQ
              My name is Susan Murphy, but after I got my abilities..people started calling me Eve

Comment

• "Which would you prefer?"
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Thelassa had been expecting to have lost her powers, and had her gun trained on the possessed HiTech as soon as she saw him. She wanted to pull the trigger, even if it wouldn't really accomplish anything, but she was also curious to know exactly what he was talking about.

"So if ve are being too late," she said flatly, "perhaps you could be explaining for us?"
                  "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• S3HQ
                    Susan unless I am on a mission..which I doubt I will ever be. Then Eve.

AHQ
                    Alexander Chuckles. "I would be glad to. The Hunter was designed to absorb all the powers of the twenty, then kill them all..however, using the DNA from the 20 I have found a way to restore mutant powers after death..which means I can now bring back mutants under my control. The hunter will seek and destroy every other mutant, as is it's programming. Since I can not die, I will raise every last one of them as my undead minions. Finally, I will take possession of The Hunters body, becoming the most powerful mutant ever!"

"Only..that isn't The Hunter.." comes a voice from nowhere, "also..you don't have ALL the DNA..or not all the CORRECT DNA." A woman steps out into sight. She must have some sort of camouflage ability.

"Stealth? But..I sent you to gather the DNA, you were my most trusted general!"

"The name isn't stealth, that is a stupid name, I always hated it. Call me Cammy."

"So..you worked for my brother all this time?! What have you done!?"

"Your brother? You think you and Section 3 are the only kids on the block? As if. As for what I have done..I have switched one of the DNA's..and brought you the wrong body. You are about to revive Crisis."

Alexander suddenly looks afraid, very afraid. "No. NO!" he tries to stop the procedure...and can't. "I can't stop it, but I can sabotage it!" he pushes some buttons and some red material enters the pod.

Cammy growls and leaps at him, but as he is undead, she can't really do much. "Crisis! My master! What are you doing?!"

"I can't stop him from being reborn, but I can make sure he doesn't get all those powers..and make sure that he is weakened. That red material is a special neutralizing agent..mixed with poison." He looks at the group. "At all costs..do not let Crisis out of this room..I will deal with Cammy."

The figure in the tank wakes up, and bursts out of the tank. It's skin is flame red and eyes a bright yellow. It looks around, sees the group, and ... charges them.

Comment

• ((and the plot thickens in the war.))

"Nice to meet you, Susan. I'm Kaitlin, but everyone calls me Kate, and that's Samantha, or Sam." She smiles. "And nice to meet you, too...Stalker?" Slight uncertainty as she's unsure if that's what he wants to be called.
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• He nods. "Yes, that is my code name. Most of my .. mutant abilities allow me to follow, track, and infiltrate."

Comment

• Ananda screams-- mostly because she's pissed off, but there's some adrenaline in there too-- and yells "Why the fuck should we listen to you! You're the --" BANG BAM (that was the gun going off) "jackass who's doing this!"
                          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Time seemed to slow down as Thelassa's instincts kicked in. She still had a bead on Alexander... but the red mutant coming towards them seemed to pose a bigger threat. Alexander had clearly been terrified. That meant whatever this thing was, it was more dangerous than him. She could feel her connection to the elements around her, so she would have to take the chance that if the Anti-Mutant devices were active, she was outside their range. The shots from Ananda called her to action. The Witch took her eyes off Alexander and as she lowered her pistol, she extended her free hand, sending up a wall of ice spikes in the red mutant's path.
                            "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Lagrange had to take a moment to recoup himself after their trip up to the roof. Maintaining the zero-g bubble around the team while Thessala blew them up to it hadn't been as easy as he'd anticipated.

Thus, when confronted by 'Xander, Stealth/Cammy, and then Crisis, the gravity-manipulator had to take a moment to assess the situation. Who was a major threat?

Everybody.

Right.

Lagrange looked around and gauged where the rest of the team was, then stepped forward and fired off his uniform's repulsors at Crisis, hoping to temporarily blind or distract the red-skinned mutant while Thessala threw up the ice spikes.

Once he'd done that, he gathered up his power, preparing to up the G-load by a factor of three. The S3 team would feel the pressure beginning to increase slightly, just as Lagrange gave his vocal warning to them: "Hup!" (In short, "Brace yourselves, things are about to get heavy!")

He was hoping to time it just right so that Crisis wouldn't have enough time to brace himself as well, so that gravity would yank him straight down into Thessala's ice-spikes.
                              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

• "Think I kind of figured that with the weapon stockpile you had." She smiles as she says this lightly.
                                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                                X